Thursday, February 27, 2014

Parrots Love Boardgames, Too!

A little birdie told me I don't post enough on this blog.  The same little birdie receives more hits on her blog than I do.  
So even though I am in fact working on a full post for a new game we recently played, here's a quick post to pass the time...

Boardgames are awesome.  So are pandas.  You know this to be true, because I have told you.
It is on the internet now, so you must believe it.

Parrots are also awesome.  And it turns out they enjoy boardgames too! 

The talented Mr. Chaucer and his wooden meeple friends.
Chaucer is a nifty guy, as evidenced in someone else's blog.  (I feel obligated to plug said blog, because it seems a majority of my meager number of hits are linked from there...)
He is being particularly well behaved here, balancing that meeple on his head long enough for a picture.  Unlike the day before, where I was trying to make some very difficult game related decisions and he kept trying to bite me.  Maybe he just wanted to play too...

By the way, the big red guy next to the green guy is a colossal meeple from meeplesource.com.

In a cage match between the Chaucermeeple, Colossal Meeple, and Pandameeple, who would win?


I promise a full boardgame post is coming soon.  I'm working on it now.  There are vegetables and rubies and puppies and dwarves in this game.  You are looking forward to it, I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment