Monday, June 29, 2015

Aw Snap!: Why Snapchat is Stupid But I Use It for Board Games.

I think Snapchat is pretty dumb.  I don't need to see a selfie every time you have a successful bathroom break, or a pic of your dog every half hour.

Unless your dog is a corgi, in which case I would like more frequent snaps, please.

For me, there are limited reasons to use Snapchat:

1.  For showing people the board games you are playing (and they aren't)
2.  For showing people the delicious food you are eating (and they aren't)
3.  For corgis doing adorable things.
4.  For pandas doing adorable things.

Nobody has sent me any pics of their corgis or pandas yet, so I'll focus on number 1.
You can take pics of your board games as you play them and send them as snapchats which mockingly say "Hey, I'm playing games without you!  Aren't they pretty."  And then they disappear forever so they can't stare at the beautiful board pic you just sent and be too jealous.

I've taken some screenshots of some potential snaps you could try out for yourself:


I. You can mock your friends whenever you are playing a new game without them.  Or because they were lame and said they couldn't play because they had a puzzle to finish (Worst excuse ever.  You will never live it down.  You know who you are.)

Because I have other friends besides you!


II. You can brag about how you have so many great games that they aren't playing with you right now.
 
I'm bragging to you right now.

III. Or you can even play a solo game and let them know that you don't even need them.
Couldn't resist the joke.

 IV.  Though nonsense is always appreciated.

Screenshot of a Snap of Mozzie Playing Shogi in a Mirror = ART

2 comments:

  1. That first one is the meanest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assure you this post is purely in jest. I would never play without you if I could help it.

    ReplyDelete