Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week of the Panda: My Panda Shirts!!

So, in case you didn't know, I think pandas are pretty cool.  As such, I collect panda things.  Among these panda things are panda t-shirts, the more adorable and/or nerdy the better.

After a recent purchase, I now own 5 panda shirts.  This is an obvious excuse to wear a different panda shirt everyday for an entire work week.

I call this past week "Week of the Panda"!!!!!!


Monday: Panda Pirate!

Arrrrggggghhh!

Tuesday; Pandazilla!
Rawwwwrrrr!!!

Wednesday: Ramen Nommin' Panda!

Sluuuuurrrrrrpp!

Thursday: Left Out at Lunch Panda :(
Awwwwww :(

Friday: Pew Pew Panda!
Pew pew pew!
Pew pew gamer panda is my newest shirt, and my current favorite :)
So stylish.

Hope everyone had a good week, and a good weekend.  I did, because pandas.

No comments:

Post a Comment