Sunday, January 10, 2016

Filler

I've been neglecting my blog...again.  I can blame it on being busy, and tired, and sick, and lazy.  All those things. 
I actually have plenty to say, just not the time or will to do it.

To get me started again, I'm going with something easy.  A filler post. 
Random stuff that is amusing to me.

1. Pot Farm The Board Game. 

Saw this as my local game store a while back.  It's a game about growing a pot farm.  I didn't buy it, it looked pretty lame.  Even though it was a smokin' good deal.


2. Robin Hood

Was playing darts before our departmental Christmas party.  This happened.  It was one of my proudest moments.


3. Playing Dress Up

A few months ago, a friend got hol of my phone, and a new app showed up.  The app is called CocoPPaPlay.  I have no idea what that means. 
But its a game where you dress up an anime-style female character.  You cheer for other people's shows where they dress up to gain experience and level up and get items and points to spend on new clothes.  It's ridiculous.
I have maybe played around with it a bit while waiting for some time on instruments at work though...
I found a panda shirt!

4. Ori and the Blind Forest

This is a platformer I bought off a Steam sale.  The art is beautiful, the story within the first 5 minutes will make you cry, and it's pretty hard at time.
I was quite amused by this little dude being weird for a short cutscene:



No comments:

Post a Comment